AustinFoodCarts News & Views on Mobile Food Carts and Trailers in Austin

November 30, 2009

T.N.M. Gyros

Filed under: Dinner,Events,Gyros,Lunch,Vegetarian — Tags: , , , , , , — MikeK @ 11:12 am

Hours

Zilker Kite Festival
March 6th 2011
10AM – 5PM
we are by the volleyball courts
www.zilkerkitefestival.com

Red Poppy Festival
April 16 & 17 2011
10AM – Dark
we are at the Food Court 6th & Main St.

Deutschen Pfest
May 20, 21 & 22 , 2011
Hours vary, please check the website for complete information.
we are in the South West part of the park

Other information
We are a small family business and only do a limited number of Festivals each year. At this time our preferred method of contact is email at tnmgyros@yahoo.com. We are working our way toward the great city of Austin.

Food Description
Authentic Greek Gyros Chicken Souvlaki Ribeye Steak Sandwich Veggie Wrap Mezedes (Greek Appetizers-Dressed Feta. Dolmathes=stuffed Grape Leaves, Kalamata Olives, etc… ***All of our food is made to order***

Menu

14 Comments »

1. […] T.N.M. Gyros […]

Pingback by StreetFood News 12-01-09 | AustinFoodCarts — December 1, 2009 @ 3:32 pm

2. best of luck with all your great food
    I hope you do well

Comment by byrd — December 3, 2009 @ 4:39 pm

3. Thanks Byrd!!! You have always been one of our biggest supporters. Stop by the next time you are in town, lunch is on us! Happy Holidays! Nick & Wendy

Comment by Wendy — December 6, 2009 @ 9:44 am

4. OK…THESE ARE THE BEST GYROS YOU WILL EVER HAVE! SERIOUSLY I CAN’T EVEN EAT ANY OTHER GYRO OTHER THAN THEIRS. I’VE ALSO TRIED THE OTHER ITEMS THEY SELL AND TRUST ME THEY ARE FANTASTIC!! WE FOLLOW THEM TO MOST OF THEIR EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. SO IF YOU SEE THIS COZY LITTLE MOM AND POP FOOD CART BE SURE TO STOP BY AS THEY ARE THE NICEST AND MOST FRIENDLY PEOPLE YOU’LL MEET…PLUS THEY OFFER GREAT FOOD!

HAPPY EATING! 🙂

Comment by Michlynn — December 30, 2009 @ 11:48 am

5. Dear Michlynn,

Thanks so much for your kind words and continued patronage over the years. We look forward to the next time we get to see you (and feed you!) Our sincerest wishes for a wonderful Holiday season.
    All our best,
    Nick & Wendy

Comment by Wendy — December 30, 2009 @ 6:01 pm

6. Hello Everyone! We are getting ready for the Zilker Kite Festival. This event is on March 07th, 2010 from 10:00 AM – 5:00PM. This is free to the Public and Family Friendly. The rain date is March 14th. We hope to see you there. Nikkos & Wendy T.N.M. Gyros

Comment by Wendy — March 1, 2010 @ 8:47 am

7. Thanks so much for the interesting story – Hey I added your story to my myspace page.

Comment by kite surf — May 6, 2010 @ 1:45 pm

8. I absolutely love your gyros!!! They are the best in the world!! I have tried gyros from several other places and nothing compares! My family and I look for them at every local function throughout the year! We are disappointed if they are not there! If anyone has not tried them you need to the next time you see them because you will be so glad you did and you to will look for them at every local function! We love you guys and your delicious gyros and we pray that you continue to prosper!

Comment by Glenda — October 17, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

9. Wow “““` I just heard the Greatest news that you guys are going to be at the HUTTO Olde Tyme Days on Saturday October 20th.

I have been following you guys for 15 years in the Central Texas area and the different events and festivals you have feed people your out of this world Greek food. I wish I could eat one of everything right now!!!

All I can tell you people out there reading this, is if you have not tried their food yet, look out, because once you do, you will never find any Greek food like it, unless you go to Greece maybe and check out their familys cooking.

I wish we could speed the clock up ~~~~~ can’t wait to be there !!!

George

Comment by George — October 4, 2012 @ 5:17 pm

10. See ya there!!

Comment by George — October 4, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

11. Can’t wait to see you there too. Your Baklava is on me!!!

Comment by Wendy — October 5, 2012 @ 8:54 am

12. Dear George,

Thank you so very much for the many years of patronage and kind words. It is customers like you that are more than just a customer to us, you are like family. Nikkos and I really appreciate your “shout out” about the upcoming Hutto Olde Tyme Days Festival on Oct. 20th. We can’t wait to serve you once again. Please make sure to get our attention when you stop by, we want to thank you once again for all your continued support throughout the years.

All Our Best,

Nikkos & Wendy

Comment by Wendy — October 5, 2012 @ 8:52 am

13. Had the gyro (or as we Egyptians call it, shawirma) today at a festival a my Greek Orthodox Church here in Austin. Delicious! All of us who ate it were raving about it. Been a long time since I had a really good gyro so this really hit the spot. Highly recommend!

Comment by Michael — November 3, 2012 @ 11:19 pm

14. Dear Michael,
    It’s so re-affirming why we do this when we get feedback like yours. We’re glad to serve and hit that spot you’ve been missing. Thanks for your business.
    So sorry for the delayed response, have been playing with the new Grandchild 🙂

All our best and we hope to see you again.
    Nikkos & Wendy